STATEMENT OF SUPPORT
We recognize at Express Trucking Inc., that supply chain security programs are essential to the strength of our Nation and the wellbeing of our communities.
For our supply chain security program to become and remain effective, it must have the support of a company’s upper management. Installing security as an integral part of a company’s culture and ensuring that it is a companywide priority is in large part the responsibility of the company’s leadership
Express Trucking Inc., its executives, management, and other business partners commit to participate in the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism “CTPAT” program, and to implement, follow, and maintain procedures, and practices consistent with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria enforced by Customs and Border Protection (“Customs”.) As participants in the CTPAT program, it is the policy of Express Trucking Inc. to:
- Implement, follow, and maintain procedures and practices that are consistent with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria.
- Cooperate with Customs in its efforts to ensure the security of the supply chain.
- Meet the recommended business and security practices.
- Assist in the worldwide campaign to stop terrorism.
- Provide security guidelines and training for Express Trucking Inc. employees, contractors, service providers, and others business partners.
- Provide a safe environment for our employees, customers, vendors, and other visitors.
- Investigate any situation or significant event which may be related to a breach in cargo security or any CTPAT criteria and notify the proper authorities.
- Review, revise, and update security practices and procedures on a regular basis, or as needed.
CTPAT impacts every department within our organization as well as outside entities such as carriers and foreign suppliers. Express Trucking Inc. employees, contractors, service providers, visitors, and others are expected to comply with the CTPAT Importer Security Criteria as well as any policies, procedures, and instructions issued by Express Trucking Inc.
Ma. Elena Rosas
Express Trucking Inc.